IBM SPSS Special Offer for Educational Institutions across Sub-Saharan Africa is only available at OLSPS Analytics – the most competitive prices, free SPSS training, added value!
This opportunity is only available through OLSPS Analytics, who are uniquely positioned to offer an extensive range of services to support their clients’ statistical needs.
IBM SPSS Special Offer Includes
OLSPS Analytics has become the preferred supplier of SPSS software for many of the leading educational institutions across the region.
Free Onsite SPSS Training Package
Unparalleled expertise in delivering a comprehensive suite of training package offerings, ranging from first-time users right through to tuition for advanced statistical practitioners – including fields such as repetitive analysis, summary statistics, survey-based research and a diverse array of additional topics
Best Prices for IBM SPSS
Most competitive prices – as a legacy distributor OLSPS Analytics is able to obtain the best prices for its clients
Highly Qualified Technical Support
Knowledgeable statistical support provided by highly-qualified and experienced staff overcoming some of their greatest analytical challenges.
OLSPS Analytics Software Value Add
OLSPS Analytics has spent significant resources on the development of additional capabilities within the SPSS software itself, including:
- R Integrations, Med-Couple Mean
- R Integrations, Hodrick-Prescott filtering for Econometrics
- R Integrations, package installer
- SPSS Statistics Data Library
- “Statistics Coach” Integrated functionality to enable generation of interpretive reports of user output (currently in development)
Choose your product from IBM SPSS Statistics Family V25. View full list of features and functions
Why Educational Institutions Choose IBM SPSS
- SPSS is one of the most widely-used statistical software products across a variety of different fields.
- Traditionally, SPSS has a strong pedigree in academic and educational institutions
IBM SPSS provides a number of key benefits:
Enabling educators to teach more effectively
Assisting students to gain the necessary analytical skills which are especially critical in today’s market
Promoting the highest levels of accuracy and insight in institutional research and decision-making